We will be closed, Friday, April 15th for the Easter holiday. We will see urgent, sick walk-in appointments only at our Apex office from 8 am – 12 noon on Friday, April 15th & Saturday, April 16th. Have a wonderful holiday!
Abbot, the maker of Similac, has voluntary recalled several of their infant powder formulas due to customer complaints related to two pathogens. Below is a link to the website where you can enter the lot number of your formula to see if it is involved with the recall. If you have formula that has been recalled, please do not feed it to your child. We will continue to share information as it becomes available.
We will be open Friday, December 24th at Apex from 8a – 12p for Walk-in sick urgent care.
We will be closed Saturday, December 25th in observance of the Christmas holiday.
All offices will re-open Monday, December 27th at 8:00am.
We will be closed Saturday, January 1st to celebrate the New Year.
Have a safe & wonderful holiday season!
We FINALLY have our large shipment of vaccine & are ready to see you! Call the office today to schedule an appointment. If you have an upcoming well child check, you will be able to get the vaccine at that visit & will not need an additional visit. Thank you for your patience as we waited! We will see you soon in the office!
Whew! We have been able to vaccine about 900 patients so far. We expect our Wave 3 vaccine doses THIS WEEK. When we get the notification that the vaccine has shipped, we will send an email/text to all patients ages 5-11, & we will update our website as well as our social media accounts. We will NOT open any clinics until we know the vaccine is on the way! We will have after hours appointments, appointments during the day & Saturday appointments so we can vaccinate every patient who wants it. We look forward to seeing you soon!
We are excited & can’t hide it! We only have ONE MORE STEP before we can start administering the vaccine so many of you are waiting for! When Dr. Rochelle Walensky, Director of the CDC gives the final approval – and it could come as soon as tonight! – we will be ready to go! Some answers to questions you have asked:
1. We will reach out to you via email, portal messages, text, &/or phone calls. Remember, we received a small amount of vaccine this morning, & will be reaching out to our high risk patients first. Asthma? On the list. Diabetes? On the list. Cystic fibrosis? On the list, & this is a small sample of possible diagnoses.
2. We will give vaccines at each office. We will have various times & days of the week for clinics & it will be offered at your well-child appointment once we have an ample supply.
3. Expect to wait 15 minutes after your vaccine – 30 minutes if you have a history of allergic reactions. Our exceptional nurses will let you know how long to wait.
4. If we have vaccine that might go unused at the end of a day, we will use the waiting-list to reach out to patients.
5. We appreciate your continued patience. When we say to you that all of our teams are excited to vaccinate each & every patient who wants it, we mean it!
We are hopeful this will be exactly what we need to keep each patient safe, & work towards making this pandemic a memory.
Keep an eye on our website, our FB, IG & your emails!
#crushingcovid #takeyourshot #vaccinescauseadults