Elizabeth Reichard MD, FAAP
- Office LocationsFuquay-Varina
- BornWinston-Salem, NC
- CollegeThe University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, 2008
- Medical SchoolThe University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, 2012
- ResidencyWake Forest Baptist Health, 2015
- Staff PediatricianWake Forest Health Network Pediatrics-Lexington, 2015
Dr. Reichard was born and raised in North Carolina. She attended UNC-Chapel Hill for undergraduate and medical school. After completing her residency at Wake Forest Baptist Health, she practiced as a Pediatrician in the Winston-Salem area for 5 years. She joined our practice in 2020 after returning to the Triangle with her family. Within Pediatrics, she enjoys partnering with families as an advocate for their children, preventative medicine, and mental health. When not working, she and her husband Jeff stay busy raising their three young children and energetic puppy. She enjoys exploring local parks, discovering new children’s books, and spending time at the beach.