We are excited to offer convenient
To make an appointment, just call our office to schedule the way you would an in-office visit.
We will provide you with instructions for using our telehealth app.
We can schedule many sick visits, medication checks, and concerns visits as virtual visits.
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and Saturdays 8am-12pm. Yes, Saturdays too!
Before Your Appointment
Have your child with you in a well-lit room that is quiet and as free of distractions as possible. We get it…you are at home, so do your best.
- It’s best to use your cell phone.
- Login 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Login using the patient’s name.
- Ensure you have a good connection. Move around the room if necessary.
Be Ready With
- Child’s temperature and weight
- A flashlight
- Your pharmacy information
- Current medications
- A list of your questions
When you join the visit, a nurse will check you in and let your provider know you are in the virtual waiting area.
When the provider joins in, they’ll ask additional questions, perform a limited exam, give a diagnosis, and potentially prescribe medications.
- We may ask you to make a visit in-person depending on the diagnosis.
- If you have additional questions, please call us at (919) 467-3211.
Our goal is to meet your needs virtually with the same quality you have come to expect from our practice.
Cary Pediatric Center
After Hours Care
Clinical advice is available 24/7 by calling the office during regular hours or after hours with our triage service or physician on call.