Mike Villareal MD, FAAP
- Office LocationsCary, Fuquay-Varina
- BornWest Chester, PA, 1984
- CollegeUniversity of North Carolina- Chapel Hill, 2006
- Medical SchoolBrody School of Medicine at East Carolina University, 2010
- ResidencyUniversity of Virginia, 2013
Dr. Villareal joined Cary Pediatric Center in 2013. After completing his residency in Virginia, Mike was excited to return to the triangle where he was raised. He is married to Susan, and together they have two children, Caleb and Penelope, and a miniature schnauzer. Within pediatrics, he has interest in cardiology and development. When he isn’t working, Mike enjoys spending time with his family, running, and cooking. He is Spanish speaking.